Download Basilisk Latest Version
A reliable and full featured A XUL-based web-browser demonstrating the Unified XUL Platform (UXP). This browser is a close twin to pre-Servo Firefox in how it operates functioning. Basilisk 2018.04.26 latest version has been launched now as it is free included the quality of Open Source XUL-based web browser. It is also added that its features are hereby introduced like as its operating Firefox-style interface and operation. Moreover, another thing is concerned is that the basilisk browser is based on the Goanna layout and rendering engine said as fork of Gecko. It is built to the extend of the Unified XUL Platform (UXP), which in turn is a fork of the Mozilla code base without Servo or Rust.
All browsers list includes Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, are available on the platform of PCfavour for downloading on your PC or other devices. Basilisk is primarily indication program for development of the XUL platform it builds upon, and additionally a potential substitute for Firefox.
(Screenshot of Basilisk Browser)
Basilisk Browser concerns with the capability of development program. We can say that it should be reflected more or less “beta” at all times; It is to mention here that such as various Free browsers Software project, but this is to you without any warranty or promise of fitness for any particular purpose. That being said: of course we will do our best to provide an as stable and secure browser as possible with every official release of Basilisk.
Basilisk is a totally made as modern style and established as full-featured web browser having useful technologies that its sibling Firefox has removed.
- an be Supported to all NPAPI plugins like as Unity, Silverlight, Flash, Java, authentication plugins smoothly.
- Flexiblefor XUL/Overlay Mozilla-style extensions.
- Experimental support for WebExtensions (in gecko-target mode). Please note that some Mozilla-specific WebExtension APIs are not yet available.
- To Support for ALSA on Linux and WebAssembly (WASM) included advanced Graphite font shaping features.
- Advantage is also to Support for modern web cryptography: up to TLS 1.3, modern ciphers, HSTS and with regard to Important differences with Mozilla Firefox.
- Has some long-standing known issues with the Mozilla code-base fixed and another feature is that this Does not to use Rust or the Photon user interface. You can expect a familiar interface as-carried by Firefox between v29 and v56.
51.70 MB (32-bit/Portable).
46.45 MB (64-bit).
58.34 MB (64-bit/Portable).