BleachBit Latest Version
Free download BleachBit latest version. BleachBit quickly frees disk space and tirelessly guards your privacy. Free cache, delete cookies, clear Internet history, shred temporary files, delete logs, and discard junk you didn’t know was there. Designed for Linux and Windows systems, it wipes clean a thousand applications including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari,and more.
Beyond simply deleting files, BleachBit includes advanced features such as shredding files to prevent recovery, wiping free disk space to hide traces of files deleted by other applications, and vacuuming Firefox to make it faster. Better than free, BleachBit is open source.
BleachBit includes a growing list of cleaners. Typically each cleaner represents an application such as Firefox or Internet Explorer. Within each cleaner, BleachBit gives options covering components that can be cleaned such as cache, cookies, and log files. Each option is given a description to help you make good decisions.
BleachBit has many useful features designed to help you easily clean your computer to free space and maintain privacy.
- Simple operation: read the descriptions, check the boxes you want, click preview, and click delete.
- Multi-platform: Linux and Windows
- Free of charge
- Free to share, learn, and modify (open source)
- No adware, spyware, malware, or browser toolbars
- Translated to 61 languages
- Shred files to hide their contents and prevent data recovery
- Shred any file (such as a spreadsheet on your desktop)
- Overwrite free disk space to hide previously deleted files
- Portable app for Windows: run without installation
- Command line interface for scripting and automation
- CleanerML allows anyone to write a new cleaner using XML
- Automatically import and update winapp2.ini cleaner files (a separate download) giving Windows users access to 1700+ additional cleaners
- Frequent software updates with new features