Download Chinese Calendrics Software Free
Chinese Calendrics Program is to Learn the dates of important events relating to the Chinese, Japanese or Vietnamese calendars and perform date conversions between these and European calendars, with this useful program.
This is concerned the Windows Software for Chinese Calendar date conversion and for the scholarly study of Asian Lunar Calendars. Chinese Calendrics helps you to know the upcoming events for Chinese new years and converts Chinese and European calendar dates (and also dates in the Archetypes Calendar). The program provides exact times of dark moons and solar terms and is thus an indispensible tool for any serious study of the Chinese Calendar.
(Screenshot of Chinese Calendrics Software)
Chinese Calendrics software can be used:
- To show the current date of the year in the Chinese, Vietnamese and Japanese Calendar.
- Conversion dates in the Ch/V/J solar and lunar calendars and dates in the Common Era (Gregorian), Julian and Archetypes calendars.
- For the purpose to calculate the date of New Year’s Day in the Ch/V/J lunar calendar.
- Symmetry of the ascertain the Western dates of the starts of all lunar months in a Ch/V/J year.
- To find leap months in the lunar calendar.
To find the Western dates corresponding to Ch/V/J anniversaries (e.g., birthdays).
- To move forward or backward from a given date (and time) either by a period such as a month (Western or Ch/V/J) or by any number of days.
- To calculate the phase of the Moon for any time within a 6000-year period.
- To search for the next or previous full moon, dark moon, lunar quarter, solar term or solstice or equinox of a certain type.
- To search for a solstice or an equinox in combination with a dark moon or a full moon.
- To search for the next or previous (relative to any given date) day , month or year with a certain element-animal correspondence (e.g., the next water-ox year or the next fire-dragon day).
- To search for the next or previous day with the same element-animal for the day and the month.
- To search for the next or previous day with a certain element-animal for the day, month and year (e.g., the next fire-dog day in a wood-rat month in a metal-ox year).
- To find days for which the element-animal is the same for day, month and year.