City Bus Simulator Munich PC Game
Free download City Bus Simulator Munich game for PC. It is a city traveling game for your PC. City Bus Simulator Munich game is developed by aerosoft. This is a bus simulator game like Bus Driver and Euro Truck Simulator. You will drive a bus in Munich, a city of Germany.
City Bus Simulator Munich PC Game is very huge game in size and required high performance computer system. You can download the game setup from the download link given below. After downloading, install the game by following the instructions provided within game installer. After installation, you are ready to play the game on your PC.
In CityBus Simulator Munich, your bus journey will start from main Rail Station Nord to Munich’s Ostbahnhof. During this travel, your bus will pass 22 museums and different sightseeing spots. The graphics of this game is amazingly very nice. You will see the true courses of roads while crossing different squares and signals. You will also see the pedestrians those will use zebra crossing when your bus will stand on a signal. This is a demo version from which you can drive MAN Lions Bus, a two doors bus on one route. You have a time limit of only 60 minutes in this demo version.
Your cab has all fully functional operations, for example the original Munich copilot that is an electronic assistant. This copilot supports the driver at his daily shift and controls. This also provide passenger info such as monitor, displays and announcements.
The CityBus Simulator Munich game has the following features:
- Highly detailed original MAN Lion´s City Bus with numerous operable elements in three
- model variants
- Newly developed vehicle management resulting in a never before seen level of reality
- Optional or automated malfunction device to simulate breakdowns and malfunctions
- Tuning options for the engine and fine tuning for the propulsion system
- Interactive Traffic Director
- Realistic simulation of the line 100 (Museum Line)
- More than 43 original sightseeing spots throughout the city
- Munich copilot
- OCC (Operations Control Center)
- Interactive radio communication with the dispatch center
- Original announcements
- Bonus: test ground scenery
- Windows Vista/7/8 (32 bit/ 64 bit version)
- Dual core processor with 2.8 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- GeForce 9800 GT or comparable AMD
- DirectX 9.0c
- Internet connection for the online activation required
- Download-Size: 3,5 GB
- Installations-Size: 5 GB
Note: Windows XP is not supported!
(Review by pcfavour)