Codec Tweak Tool Software Download
This apparatus is a Swiss armed force cut for overseeing codecs and codec settings. Codec Tweak Tool 6.2.5 will examine for broken channels and evacuate them. In the event that the apparatus distinguishes something that is broken, it will then incite you with the subtle elements and you will be given the choice to expel the broken thing. Produce a point by point log of all introduced codecs and channels, empower/debilitate more than 250 well known codecs and channels (on the off chance that they are introduced), oversee favored source channels, and reset settings.
You can do more by using Codec Tweak tool 6.2.4 Software:
- Scan the registry to identify and expel broken references to codecs and filters.
- Enable/disable more than 200 popular codecs and filters (on the off chance that they are installed).
- Manage favored source filters (a.k.a. splitters).
- Identify broken codecs and Direct Show filters. Fix issues with the standard Direct Show filters of Windows. A fix for a particular sound issue.
- Generate a content record with detailed information about all installed codecs and Direct Show filters, along with other relevant framework information.
- Reset settings to prescribed values for many popular codecs and Direct Show filters.
- Design audio yield settings for several popular audio decoders.
- Several configuration choices for a couple of Direct Show filters that don’t have an easily accessible interface for those choices.
- Easy access to the configuration interfaces of various codecs and Direct Show filters
- Backup the settings of several codecs and Direct Show filters.
- Replace your present settings with those from a past backup.
- Manage Direct Show filters – Enable or disable Direct Show filters.
- Manage ACM/VFW codecs – Enable or disable ACM/VFW codecs.
- Enable or disable DirectX Media Objects.
- Arrange your favored Direct Show source filters (a.k.a. splitters) for several basic record augmentations.
- Enable or disable the generation of thumbnails for several regular video record formats in Windows Explorer.