Permanently disable Windows Defender In Windows – Defender Control
This program exists function of running in the background for the purpose to protect, secure from malware, viruses, harmful unwanted software or other malicious. As you know very well that sometimes, few tools related to the spyware protection may be better than none but this software is built in and free as such, unlike this, other antiviruses, anti-malware helping protection, probably may be causing to waste of essential resources. Therefore, no need to have more than another application running at a time!
(Screenshot of Defender Control)
The issue with all Defender versions in Windows Vista and above is it’s integrated into the operating system and installs by default with invisible or hidden option to uninstall. Mostly users want for ways to disable or remove it from their system as they prefer to use other software , for example on Windows 8 and 10 you cannot turn off Windows Defender completely anymore , A click on Settings in Windows Defender opens the control panel for the program in the new Windows Settings application. You can turn the program’s real-time protection off temporarily, but if it’s off for a while Windows will turn it back on automatically. It is unclear why Microsoft made the decision to change the behavior of Windows Defender in this regard. What is certain however is that it will annoy users who want to disable it permanently on the computer they are working on. Defender Control is a small Portable freeware which will allow you to disable Windows Defender in Windows 10 completely and easily.
The reasons to use Defender Control:
- While you are copying huge amount of data from Pc to Usb or vice versa , disabling defender can decrease the Total Copy time.
- With this, users may experiencing conflicts withing the Defender and their antivirus application.
- Often mostly antivirus software ask to turn off or disable Windows Defender manually in Windows 10 but this has been designed as you want that will not surely give you a wrong signal enabling you smooth functioning.
- The reason to use this piece of software that while you’ve got it enabled, chances are Windows Defender will start each time you boot your PC . If you’re short on resources, have your own methods of dealing with spyware or have simply come to the conclusion that Windows Defender is not for you then you might want to disable it.
- upported for the Operating Systems like as Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7 , Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit).
How to use Defender control in Windows:
Just download Defender Control v1.3 latest version. After downloading, unzip it then run the program and you will watch that your Windows defender status on the Program interface. Below mentioned 3 views in screenshots showing the position for operate this tool :
1. Green – Windows defender is running
2. Red – Windows defender is turned off
3. Orange – Entweder Windows defender can not be started oder Real-Time protection is turned off
Moreover, if you want to disable – enable Windows defender then make sure to click the appropriate button, you can also Launch Windows defender or Windows defender settings (Under the menu button) with one click. Defender Control has CMD (command line) support. The screenshot below shows the available parameters
NOTE: It is pertinent to mention that sometimes this program may require to wait just for moment of 3-5 second to turn windows defender on or Off and you may see the Orange interface during this period.
(Review by PCfavour)