diviz Download Latest Version
diviz is a software for designing, executing and sharing Multicriteria Decision Aid (MCDA) methods, algorithms and experiments.
- to help researchers to construct algorithmic MCDA workflows ( = methods) from elementary MCDA components;
- to help teachers to present MCDA methods and let the students experiment their own creations;
- to help to easily compare results of different methods;
- to allow to easily add new elementary MCDA components;
- to avoid heavy calculations on your local computer by executing the methods on distant servers;
- to ease the dissemination of new MCDA algorithms, methods and experiments.
- The main properties of diviz are:
all available MCDA components in diviz are (currently) (opensource) web services (XMCDA web services);
the history of all the past executions is available (ideal for parameter tuning);
use of XMCDA to make elementary components interoperable;
use of XMCDA and XSL (eXtensible Stylesheet Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for a standardised visualisation of input and output data.
diviz is an initiative within the Decision Deck project.