EaseUS Todo Backup Free Latest Version
Free download EaseUS Todo Backup Free latest version. Free and reliable backup & recovery software enables users to back up system and restore it to original state when disaster happens and performs comprehensive backup types. Efficient system backup & recovery. No need to reinstall OS or applications to get everything back.
Back up data, system, hard disk, partition or individual files to a safe destination for disaster recovery. Disk clone, disk upgrade and SSD migration solution. Quickly restore what you need, recover granular files, folders, volumes, or all from a single image. Comprehensive full backup, Incremental backup, differential backup.
- Easy to Install and Simple to Use – Intuitive interface combined with wizard guiding you to perform backup & recovery step-by-step.
- Reliable and Secure – Back up any crucial data where you want and protect them in a safe way.
- Windows 10 Compatible – EaseUS Todo Backup is always Microsoft-ready, supports Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- Multiple Languages Supported – English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Polski and 日本語.
- System backup – Full system protection allows you to easily back up and recover your entire operating system when disaster happens.
- Disk imaging – Block-level disk imaging quickly and efficiently backs up the entire disk or volumes. It can speed up the backup process of large files as it only backs up the modified blocks of data instead of the entire file.
- File backup – File-level backup allows you to selectively back up specific files, folders or file types, including network shared files.
- Hot backup – Integrate with Microsoft Volume Shadow (VSS) to back up files that are in use, back up specific files and volumes without interrupting any current operations, especially for open files backup.
- Sector-by-sector backup – Store an exact copy of your disk or volume, including unused space, sector-by-sector backup assures you a 100% identical copy to the original.
- Full backup – Only a full backup allows you to restore the exact configuration of your PC, including your operating system, applications and all your files.
- Incremental backup – Only back up changes made since the last backup, significantly reducing backup time and storage space.
- Differential backup – Only back up changes made since the last full backup, saving time and storage space.
- Schedule backup – Flexible backup scheduler allows backups to run based on daily, monthly or later.