Light Alloy Latest Version
Download Light Alloy latest version 4.9.2 free from direct download liknk. It is full fledged compact multimedia player for windows. This media player can play almost all popular formats such as AVI, VOB, MKV, MOV and FLV. The interface of Light Alloy player is very simple and clear. This may be the video player you are searching for. According to its developers:
Timeline: So you can see graphically how much is played and how much is still to play. IPTV support allows you to watch tv over the internet and online videos like youtube. Multilingual Contains Dutch, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and others.
WinLIRC allows you to remotely control Light Alloy, for example if you are laying on the sofa. Internet Radio contains an expandable list of online radio stations which you can play and record, and a list to store your favorites.
Built-in codecs; you don’t have to install a codec pack anymore: you can use the player immediately after installation. Live Preview, just like on YouTube you can navigate with a preview window while searching on the timeline.
Streams switch, in case of multiple audio/subtitles streams you can easily switch from stream. Blu-Ray & DVD; you also can watch Blu-Rays and DVDs with Light Alloy, but only if they are not encrypted.
- Added popup menu support for Sound Mute/Stream Switch, Subtitles Show/Switch/Switch2 and Video Ratio Switch buttons, with most frequently used commands by default. Can be customized to the way you want in Preferences->Interface->PopupMenu.
- Speed change popup menu: added speeds 2.2, 2.4, 2.6 and 2.8
- Preferences->Video: if madVR not installed, then now instead of message where you can find it, immediatelly will be opened http://www.madvr.com/download/
- Popup menu: if madVR not installed it will be displayed now but will be grayed.
- Fixed picture stall on seek.
- Read file signature to show duration* do not always work correctly.
- Subtitles coping: а) if some subtitle was disabled it was copied anyway, but should not. б) the symbol \N now correctly converted to new line symbol.
- Save media settings: sound boost and sound delay were not remembered correctly.
- Fixed playe crash on multiple files add via windows explorer context menu.
- Playlist: new bookmark was not highlighted if playback was on pause.
Subtitles: added support for Italic and Bold Italic styles for font. Handy for those who like to watch subtitles with italic style, instead of bold as default. You can set it in “Subtitles preferences” (Shift+S) window.