Process Hacker Latest Version
Free download Process Hacker latest version. It is a free, powerful, multi-purpose tool that helps you monitor system resources, debug software and detect malware.
Graphs and statistics allow you quickly to track down resource hogs and runaway processes. Use Ctrl+I to view system performance information. Move your cursor over a graph to get a tooltip with information about the data point under your cursor. You can double-click the graph to see information about the process at that data point, even if the process is no longer running.
Can’t edit or delete a file? Discover which processes are using that file. Use Ctrl+F to search for a handle or DLL. If all else fails, you can right-click an entry and close the handle associated with the file. However, this should only be used as a last resort and can lead to data loss and corruption.
See what programs have active network connections, and close them if necessary. Get real-time information on disk access. Many of you have probably used Process Explorer in the past. Process Hacker has several advantages:
- Process Hacker allows you to copy data by simply pressing Ctrl+C.
- Process Hacker is open source and can be modified or redistributed.
- Process Hacker does not have several year old bugs that still remain unfixed.
- Process Hacker is more customizable.
- Process Hacker shows symbolic access masks (e.g. Read, Write), rather than just numbers (e.g. 0x12019f).