QupZilla Download Latest Version
QupZilla Latest Version
Download QupZilla 2.2.4 latest version free. QupZilla is an open source project. using native widgets style on major Linux Desktop Environments. It is also using icons from the active desktop icon theme. If you find native themes too boring or have some problems with it, you can always switch to other themes.
Unified Library: QupZilla unifies bookmarks, history and rss reader in one well-arranged window. No more multiple windows, QupZilla uses just one! With the integrated rss reader, you can stay up to date with your favourite sites. QupZilla can also import bookmarks from other browsers.
Integrated AdBlock: Are you bored of websites full of advertisements? Are they eating your bandwidth and time? The only thing you need with QupZilla is to update EasyList or maybe add your own rules and start browsing ad free.
Speed Dial: This popular extension is finally available for QupZilla users! You can now access your favourite pages as fast as you want on one page opened in new tab. Needless to say that it fully supports drag&drop and page thumbnail loading. Sixth bugfix version is now available.
- added TabManager and FlashCookieManager plugins
- added CTRL+L shortcut to clear download list in download manager
- allow closing Download Manager and Browsing Library with Ctrl+W
- revert option to disable SSLv3, it is now correctly handled by Qt
- fix issue with tabs with empty url were removed from session
- fix zoom shortcuts with +/-/0 on numeric block
- fix hiding iframes that have completely blocked contents in AdBlock
- fix showing navigation bar when typing into locationbar in fullscreen
- fix visual issues with FTP listing with RTL layouts
- fix removing profiles from preferences
- fix crash when moving bookmarks on FreeBSD
69.85 MB (Portable)