Scribus Download Latest Version
Scribus Latest Version
Free download Scribus latest version free. Scribus is an Open Source program that brings professional page layout to Linux, BSD UNIX, Solaris, OpenIndiana, GNU/Hurd, Mac OS X, OS/2 Warp 4, eComStation, Windows and Haiku desktops with a combination of press-ready output and new approaches to page design.
Underneath a modern and user-friendly interface, Scribus supports professional publishing features, such as color separations, CMYK and spot colors, ICC color management, and versatile PDF creation. Following are its some features:
- Significant enhancements to Multiple Duplicate.
- Transform tools as known from Illustrator.
- New options to align and distribute objects.
- Advanced multiple object selection.
Much work has been spent on major and minor usability improvements throughout the whole program, e.g.:
- A search feature for the Document Outline.
- Many more viewing options, including a document preview without guides and frame borders.
- One-click activation of color management.
- Context menu for the document canvas with options to insert vector graphics directly or to activate viewing options
- Many more options to automate and speed up the insertion of frames (e.g. Insert Frame dialog, Sticky Tools option).
- Enhancements to the Scrapbook.