Scribus Latest Version
Free download Scribus latest version free. Scribus is an Open Source program that brings professional page layout to Linux, BSD UNIX, Solaris, OpenIndiana, GNU/Hurd, Mac OS X, OS/2 Warp 4, eComStation, Windows and Haiku desktops with a combination of press-ready output and new approaches to page design.
Underneath a modern and user-friendly interface, Scribus supports professional publishing features, such as color separations, CMYK and spot colors, ICC color management, and versatile PDF creation. Following are its some features:
- Significant enhancements to Multiple Duplicate.
- Transform tools as known from Illustrator.
- New options to align and distribute objects.
- Advanced multiple object selection.
Much work has been spent on major and minor usability improvements throughout the whole program, e.g.:
- A search feature for the Document Outline.
- Many more viewing options, including a document preview without guides and frame borders.
- One-click activation of color management.
- Context menu for the document canvas with options to insert vector graphics directly or to activate viewing options
- Many more options to automate and speed up the insertion of frames (e.g. Insert Frame dialog, Sticky Tools option).
- Enhancements to the Scrapbook.