Sweet Home 3D Latest Version
Download Sweet Home 3D latest version free. It is a free interior design application for PC. The free 3D models page proposes more than 900 additional 3D models created by contributors and supported by the furniture import wizard of Sweet Home 3D.
Sweet Home 3D lets you also import libraries of 3D models stored in SH3F files. A SH3F file groups some models with their description, and can be easily installed by double-clicking on it or by choosing Furniture > Import furniture library menu item in Sweet Home 3D.
To create your own models, you may use any software able to generate files at OBJ, DAE / Collada or 3DS format, like Art of Illusion or Blender free software. If needed, you may also create your own SH3F files with the downloadable Furniture Library Editor.
To cover a surface with a texture that repeats itself like a wall pattern, prefer choosing a seamless texture. To avoid reducing Sweet Home 3D performances, do not import images with a large resolution (generally, 256×256 pixels images already give good results). If you have to reduce the resolution of an image, you should prefer a better JPEG quality over a larger resolution.
- Draw straight, round or sloping walls with precise dimensions using the mouse or the keyboard.
- Insert doors and windows in walls by dragging them in the plan, and let Sweet Home 3D compute their holes in walls.
- Add furniture to the plan from a searchable and extensible catalog organized by categories such as kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom…
- Change color, texture, size, thickness, location and orientation of furniture, walls, floors and ceilings.
- While designing the home in 2D, simultaneously view it in 3D from an aerial point of view, or navigate into it from a virtual visitor point of view.
- Annotate the plan with room areas, dimension lines, texts and show the North direction with a compass rose.
- Create photorealistic images and videos with the ability to customize lights and control sunlight effect according to the time of day and geographic location.
- Import home blueprint to draw walls upon it, 3D models to complete default catalog, and textures to customize surfaces.
- Print and export PDFs, bitmap or vector graphics images, videos and 3D files in standard file formats.
- Extend the features of Sweet Home 3D with plug-ins programmed in Java, or by developing a derived version based on its Model View Controller architecture.
- Choose the language displayed in the user interface of Sweet Home 3D and its rich help from 25 languages.
- Download Sweet Home 3D to run it offline under Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Solaris, or use its online version from any browser supporting Java.
- Design home plans for free with Sweet Home 3D distributed under GNU General Public License, even for commercial purpose.