Task Coach Download Latest Version
Task Coach Latest Version
Download latest version of Task Coach free. The developers of this product say that Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager to keep track of personal tasks and todo lists. It is designed for composite tasks, and also offers effort tracking, categories, notes and more.
Task Coach is available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, BSD, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, and Android. The desktop versions of Task Coach are completely free. The iOS versions of Task Coach come with a small price tag because it costs us money to make them available.
We offer support for free. You can contact us by e-mail, via our support request tracker, and via our bug tracker. Glad you asked! The easiest way is to help spread the word. Improving a translation is also an easy way to help. Patches are very welcome. And we’ll gladly accept donations.
The desktop version of Task Coach (Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD) has the following features:
- Creating, editing, and deleting tasks and subtasks.
- Tasks have a subject, description, priority, start date, due date, a completion date and an optional reminder. Tasks can recur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Tasks can be viewed as a list or as a tree.
- Tasks can be sorted by all task attributes, e.g. subject, budget, budget left, due date, etc.
- Several filters to e.g. hide completed tasks or view only tasks that are due today.
- Tasks can be created by dragging an e-mail message from a mail user agent (Outlook, Thunderbird, Claws Mail, Apple Mail) onto a task viewer.
- Attachments can be added to tasks, notes, and categories by dragging and dropping files, e-mail messages, or URL’s onto a task, note or category.
- Task status depends on its subtask and vice versa. E.g. if you mark the last uncompleted subtask as completed, the parent task is automatically marked as completed too.
- Tasks and notes can be assigned to user-defined categories.
- Settings are persistent and saved automatically. The last opened file is loaded automatically when starting Task Coach. Tracking time spent on tasks. Tasks can have a budget. Time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month.
- The Task Coach file format (.tsk) is XML.
- Tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (comma separated format). Effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
- Tasks, effort, notes, and categories can be printed. When printing, Task Coach prints the information that is visible in the current view, including any filters and sort order.
- Task Coach can be run from a removable medium.
- Tasks and notes can be synchronized via a Funambol server such as My Funambol.
Task Coach is developed by Frank Niessink, Jérôme Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf, with help of different people providing translations.
12.42 MB (Portable)