TinyWall Latest Version
Download latest version of TinyWall free. TinyWall is a free software to harden and control the advanced firewall built into modern Windows systems. TinyWall lets you work while protecting you. No annoying popups and simple configuration. No drivers or kernel-components are installed, which keeps your system stable.
Using the advanced Windows Firewall built into newer Windows versions, TinyWall’s performance impact is neglible. Tampering protection, blocklists, and temporary firewall rules, among others, add new features to Windows that increase security.
Firewall modes and lots of other convenience features make TinyWall extremely easy to use for anybody. It is 100% free, no ads, no artifical limitations, no upgrades.
TinyWall includes a combination of features that sets it apart from both commercial and freeware firewalls.
- TinyWall does not annoy you with popups at all, yet it is still extremely easy to add exceptions to your firewall rules.
- TinyWall actively blocks hundreds of trojans, viruses and worms.
- TinyWall does not require you to know about ports, protocols and application details.
- TinyWall prevents malicious programs from modifying the settings of Windows Firewall.
- TinyWall does not install drivers or other kernel components, is free and lightweight.
- Multiple and easy ways to whitelist programs
- Automatic learning mode
- Firewall tampering protection
- Password lockdown of settings
- Quick modes, like Normal protection, Allow outgoing, Block all, Allow all and Learning mode
- Support for temporary/timed firewall rules
- Port and domain blocklists
- Hosts file protection
- Option to always allow communication within LAN
- Option to restrict an application to the LAN
- Recognition of safe software and impostors
- Full IPv6 support
- List established and blocked connections
- View open ports on your machine
- 100% free and clean software. No fees, no ads, no paid upgrades.