VidCoder Latest Version
Free download VidCoder latest version 2.62. VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine. Calling directly into the HandBrake library gives it a more rich UI than the official HandBrake Windows GUI.
You’ll need .NET 4 (only the client profile is needed). If you don’t have it, VidCoder will prompt you to download and install it. If you’re on Windows 8 you shouldn’t need to install anything; it has .NET 4 pre-installed. You do not need to install HandBrake for VidCoder to work.
VidCoder includes English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Hungarian and Basque translations. The correct language will be selected automatically based on your OS language, or it can be selected manually.
- MP4, MKV containers
- H.264 encoding with x264, the world’s best video encoder
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect filters
- Batch encoding
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
VidCoder is built on .NET 4 Client Profile/WPF in C#.
It runs on any OS that supports .NET 4: Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, Server 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012.
Recent beta releases (1.5.7 and beyond) do not support Windows XP or Windows Server 2003.
The VidCoder UI (and C# interop) is written by RandomEngy.
The core encoding engine is written by the amazing HandBrake team. j45 in particular has been a huge help in getting this together.
12.51 MB (Portable)
12.06 MB (64-bit)
12.98 MB (Portable)