Winaero Tweaker Download Free Software
Winaero Tweaker is an across the board customization utility that encourages you to change Windows in only a couple of basic snaps. The program incorporates changes for each form of working framework from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Winaero Tweaker naturally distinguishes the variant of Windows OS you’re running and shows changes and customization choices appropriately. The product can be introduced as a versatile application so you can bring it with you as you move starting with one PC then onto the next.
Here’s a halfway highlights list:
- Data – View data about your PC equipment and OS.
- Air Colors – Change all Windows Aero settings including those which can’t be changed with Control Panel.
- Air Lite – Activate the concealed Aero Lite topic.
- Alt+Tab Appearance – Change concealed mystery choices of the Alt+Tab exchange.
- Hued Title Bars – Enable hues for window title bars in Windows 10.
- Dim Color Scheme – Here you can empower the dim shading plan for Windows 10 framework settings and applications.
- Inert Title Bars Color – Change the shade of idle title bars in Windows 10.
- Incapacitate Aero Shake – Disable or empower the Aero Shake highlight.
- Incapacitate Driver Updates – Turn off driver refreshes in Windows Update.
- Incapacitate Web Search – Disable Web Search in taskbar and Cortana in Windows 10.
- Incapacitate Action Center – Disable or empower the Action Center component in Windows 10.
- Incapacitate Live Tiles – Disable Live Tiles at the same time for Universal(Metro) applications.
- Enact Windows Photo Viewer – Activate Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10.
- Auto-refresh Store applications – Disable or empower auto-refresh of Store applications in Windows 10.
- Incapacitate Cortana – Disable Cortana in Windows 10.
- Incapacitate Windows Defender – Disable Windows Defender in Windows 10.
- Microsoft Edge Download Folder – Change the default download organizer in Microsoft Edge.
- Stop Unwanted Apps – Stop undesirable applications Windows introduces naturally.
- Windows Defender Tray Icon – Show or shroud Windows Defender plate symbol.
- Application Switcher Hover Timeout – Change the App Switcher float timeout delay.
- Charms Bar Hover Timeout – Change the Charms Bar float timeout delay.
- Present day App Closing Options – Speed up shutting time of Metro applications for mouse and touch.
- Begin Screen Power Button – Show or shroud the Power catch on the Start screen.
- Handicap Telemetry – Prevent Windows 10 from keeping an eye on you.
- … what’s more, some more.
Settled done in this discharge:
- Settled: The “Charge Prompt as Administrator” and “PowerShell as Administrator” menus were not working in Windows 7.
- Settled: The “Backdrop area” setting menu wasn’t working in Windows 7.
- Settled: The “Raised Shortcut” include wasn’t working in Windows 7.
- Settled: The Control Panel setting menu wasn’t working in Windows 8/8.1.
- Settled: The “Debilitate wide setting menus” highlight was detailing invalid status. Additionally, I’ve included a “Restart Explorer” prerequisite.
- Settled: The default record name layout “Winaero Tweaker_8/17/2017.ini” in Import/Export was changed to “Winaero Tweaker_8.17.2017.ini” for all dialects and bolstered working frameworks.
- Settled: An “invalid reference” blunder message could show up after you evacuate “OneDrive” from the route sheet.
- Refreshed: The System Font change now accompanies another plan.
The accompanying changes don’t work in Windows 10 adaptation 1703 or more:
- Refreshed: The “Empower new offer sheet” change is presently expelled for Windows 10 adaptation 1703 or more.
- Refreshed: The “Empower the new OneDrive flyout” change is presently expelled for Windows 10 form 1703 or more.
- Refreshed: The “Empower new offer page” change is presently evacuated for Windows 10 rendition 1703 or more.
- Refreshed: The change “Cripple Auto Reboot after Updates” is presently expelled for Windows 10 adaptation 1709.