Wing FTP Server Latest Version
Free download Wing FTP Server latest version. Wing FTP Server is an easy-to-use, secure and feature-rich enterprise FTP Server that can be used in Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and Solaris. It supports a number of file transfer protocols, including FTP, HTTP, FTPS, HTTPS and SFTP server, giving your end-users flexibility in how they connect to the server.
And it provides admins with a web based interface to administrate the server from anywhere. You can also monitor server performance and online sessions and even receive email notifications about various events taking place on the server.
The Web Client contains basic functions similar to Windows Explorer and brings the following major features: Support for iPhone/Android – This feature aims to help iPhone or Android users to enjoy easy and convenient access to files anywhere. Multiple files transfer – You can upload or download multiple files at the same time. Web link – Web file sharing with just a link, you can also set the limit number of download and expiration date. It supports the following transfer protocols:
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
- FTPS (FTP over SSL)
- HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
- SFTP using SSH2 (File Transfer over Secure Shell)
- Cross Platform: You can run the server on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and Solaris.
- Multiple Protocols: Supports FTP, FTPS(FTP with SSL), HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP server.
- FIPS 140-2: Uses OpenSSL FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module (certificate #1051).
- Remote Web Based Administration: Administrate your file server anytime, anywhere.
- Web Based Client: Web file transfer like FTP client anytime, anywhere.
- Multiple Domains: You can run multiple virtual servers on the same IP address.
- Task Scheduler: Uses the Lua scripting tasks to appoint an action at a specified time.
- Programmable Event Manager: Executes Lua Scripts, sends out emails and implements third-party software.
- Multiple Authentication Types: XML files, ODBC database, Mysql database, LDAP and Windows AD Authentication (NTLM or Active Directory).
- Application Programming Interface: Provides a set of APIs that can be called in Lua Scripts.
- Virtual Directories: Allows you to map virtual directories to physical directories, and you can also use UNC path or mapped drives for virtual directories.
- Audit & Report: All the transactions will be captured into a database, then you can analyze it and generate reports in real time.
- Real-Time Information: Enables you to monitor your FTP server in real-time. You can monitor each user connected to your server and gather detailed information about them.
- Ratio, disk quota system: Every user can be assigned individual disk quota, ratio and bandwidth.
- Multiple Languages