WinSCP 5.12 Download
Free download WinSCP 5.12 latest version. It is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
WinSCP was probably the first GUI file transfer client for SSH ever (at least on Microsoft Windows platform). Apart from various contributions, WinSCP is mostly a one-man project. The man is Martin Prikryl.
- Open the installation program by double clicking on its icon.
- Select the language you want to use (both for installation and later when using the program).
- On Welcome and License Agreement screens click Next after reviewing them.
- You will be prompted to select a setup type. For basic setup, choose Typical installation.
- Then you will be prompted for Initial User Settings. This mainly allows you to select user interface style. If you have used (and enjoyed) file managers like Total Commander, Altap Salamander or Norton Commander before, keep default Commander interface. Otherwise you will probably be more familiar with Explorer interface.
- After you select the interface, the Ready to Install screen opens. On this screen, you can review the installation options you’ve selected. Click Install to start the installation.
- A brief installation process will take place. You may have to restart your computer. If you choose not to restart, some functions may not be available until you do so.
7.21 MB (Portable)